Extensive Stevedoring Services
Pacific Terminal Services Company (PTSC) has 30+ years of stevedoring experience and performs a wide range of services all along the West Coast. Our core team ensures that all cargo operations are carried out with the safety of the crew and protection of the cargo as highest priorities.
- At ABC Recycling in Bellingham, WA, PTSC handles all types of scrap metal including HMS, PMS, and Shred. PTSC offloads barges and loads out vessels.
- At SA Recycling Los Angeles, PTSC loads out various grades of scrap metal and discharges barges with offshore pilings.
PTSC has a long-standing partnership with SA Recycling Long Beach at LB118 and offloads Iron Ore coming from Sweden and loads out Iron Ore heading to Asia.
At Mitsubishi Cement Corporation in Long Beach, PTSC discharges cement vessels as large as 44,000+ MT.
- PTSC has extensive experience in handling coils, pipes, rebar and other break bulk.
- Recent discharges at LB118 include:
- 8,000 MT steel pipe and coils
- 5,327 MT steel pipe
- PTSC has the capability to offload break bulk in Southern California, as well as at T-46 in Seattle, and in Tacoma.
Auto/ RoRo / High Heavy
PTSC works with Liberty Global Logistics, LLC. in Tacoma, WA to offload a wide range of RoRo, tracked vehicles and various high heavy, including autos and military vehicles.
PTSC offloaded a vessel at LB118 with 6,000MT of oversized solar steel tubing, and has the capability of performing large project cargo offloads in Southern California and the Pacific Northwest.